Hidden agenda

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Typical saturday morning.. work still haunting ...rain still falling... heart still aching

soundtrack: Holy Spirit Rain Down

saturday morning again... here i sit on the same old desk.. same old chair
hmmmm..... work really does suck on a saturdae eh.

Almost got caught in the rain on my way here... ran my ass off trying to
get to my office building before i get drenched.. havent ran so hard since...
erm... since... DAMN!..cant remember the last time i ran so hard already!

i think i wanna get some coffee... but my mug seem too far for me to stretch...
arrrghhh...
forget it... its too hard to make coffee on a saturday morning...-_-''

the office is almost empty... everyone still nicely tucked into their beds..
sleeping thru the rain... haiz.. wish i'm one of them.
Maybe i really am Slack Daniel as yuliang calls me..ha

Task list for todae :
1. Figure out how the hell i'm gotta get outta my office if its still raining!!!
2. Work on my final year project proposal for today's deadline
3. Band prac for tml's worship
3. Try convience myself to go to cell today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home